Recipe by Kirinoko
A creamy pumpkin pie that has melted vanilla ice cream in it to give it that extra touch. It'll soon become one of your favorites during the holidays.
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
- 21 ounces pumpkin
- 3 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 Degrees.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and place near warm oven to soften.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Stir in sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add ice cream to pumpkin mixture and stir until ice cream is fully melted and batter is smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie shells.
- Bake pies at 425 Degrees for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 Degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool on wire racks for 2 hours.
- Chill before serving.