- 1 1⁄4 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed,about 25 cookies
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 3 ingredients, holding back 1/4 cup of the crumbs, in a bowl.
- Press the mixture into a 8 x 5 inch baking dish and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour over the crust.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve with the reserved crumbs on top and maybe add some chopped nuts.