1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Ice Cream Easy 4 Ingredients
So yummy and a great way to great Vitamins A, C, and E and fiber into the family. You can use 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, and a pinch ground cloves in place of the spices listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the pumpkin, spices and brown sugar together.
- 2Fold in the softened ice cream.
- 3Taste to adjust spices to your likings!
- 4Freeze to desired consistency.
Browse Our Top Ice Cream Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ice Cream Easy 4 Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 55.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g