1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Ice Cream
Sue Lau's Note:
Very easy to make! I am sure this would go great with some praline topping for a wonderful fall sundae treat! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together ingredients until smooth.
- 2Place mixture into an electric ice cream maker and operate machine according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3When mixture is thick, place ice cream into a freezer container to firm up as desired (it should be like soft-serve out of the machine).
- 4Freeze time is cook time (average machine timing).
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 19.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g