2 hrs 25 mins
I love hazelnuts, and once i saw the picture that goes along with this recipe my mouth just started watering! I had to post it here so i don't lose it. cool and chill times are included in the cooking times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour 2 round 9x1-1/2 inch pans.
- 2Reserve 1 cup pumpkin, set aside.
- 3Beat remaining pumpkin and all remaining ingrediants except powdered sugar, whipping cream, 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds scraping bowl constantly.
- 4Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly between pans.
- 5Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, remove from pan, cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 6Beat the powdered sugar, whipping cream, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice in chilled large bowl on high speed until stiff. Gently fold in pumpkin.
- 7Place 1 cake layer, rounded side down on serving platter; spread with half of pumpkin cream. Top with second layer, rounded side up. Spread remaining cream on top, top with very finely chopped hazelnuts if you wish.
- 8Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Hazelnut Torte
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 352.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g