1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Hazelnut Cheesecake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For The Crust
For The Filling
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 453.59 g pumpkin puree
- 5 eggs
- 177.44 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml Frangelico liqueur
- 3.69 ml cinnamon, ground
- 2.46 ml ginger, ground
- 1.23 ml nutmeg, ground
- 0.59 ml clove, ground
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
For The Topping
- 1Combine ginger snaps and sugar in food processor and process until fine.
- 2With machine running, add melted butter and process until crumbly.
- 3Pat into bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- 4Freeze for 20 minutes.
- 5In food processor or by hand, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, 1/2 cup Frangelico, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla until completely smooth.
- 6Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream, confectioners sugar and Frangelico for topping.
- 8Carefully pour over top of hot cake, smoothing with a spatula.
- 9Bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until edges begin to bubble.
- 10Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate overnight.
- 11To serve, run a small knife around the edge of the cake and then release the spring form.
- 12Transfer to serving platter.
- 13Decorate with whipped cream and whole hazelnuts.
- 14Leave cake at room temperature for 45 minutes before serving to improve flavor.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Hazelnut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5483.9
- Calories from Fat 3507
- Total Fat 389.6 g
- Saturated Fat 230.3 g
- Cholesterol 2002.8 mg
- Sodium 3760.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 424.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 270.0 g
- Protein 95.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: