Pumpkin Hazelnut Cheesecake
- Combine ginger snaps and sugar in food processor and process until fine.
- With machine running, add melted butter and process until crumbly.
- Pat into bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In food processor or by hand, beat cream cheese, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, 1/2 cup Frangelico, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust and bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the sour cream, confectioners sugar and Frangelico for topping.
- Carefully pour over top of hot cake, smoothing with a spatula.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until edges begin to bubble.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, run a small knife around the edge of the cake and then release the spring form.
- Transfer to serving platter.
- Decorate with whipped cream and whole hazelnuts.
- Leave cake at room temperature for 45 minutes before serving to improve flavor.