1 hr 40 mins
I got this from the Kraft web site a while ago. I love pumpkin and this is so great tasting. When you take the time to decorate it with the pecans and drizzled chocolate it is divine looking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 177.44 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 78.07 ml pecans (finely chopped)
- 44.37 ml butter (melted)
- 354.88 ml canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs (at room temp)
- 118.29 ml brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 3 (750 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese (softened)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml cornstarch
- 1Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- 3Combine first 3 ingredients and press onto bottom of a 9 inch springform pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Whisk together pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, and spices in medium bowl
- 6In larger bowl with electric mixer beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch. Blend in pumpkin mixture and stir well.
- 7Pour over crust and bake 50 - 55 minutes or until centre is just set.
- 8Remove from oven and run knife around rim of pan. Cool thoroughly at room temperature. Refrigerate overnight.
- 9Can be drizzled with some melted semi sweet chocolate . Just pipe a random pattern on top of cake using a baggie with a small hole in corner to pipe out and sprinkle with some crushed pecans on top. Around cake sides you can line up whole pecans.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Harvest Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.3
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 155.2 mg
- Sodium 409.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 8.9 g