Lovely breakfast dish, serve with maple syrup and a sausage or 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornmeal,sugar, salt and soda in a large bowl.
- 2Add the mashed pumpkin, water and egg, and mix well.
- 3Stir in the melted butter.
- 4Grease a stove-top griddle or heavy frypan and heat until very hot.
- 5Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto the griddle or pan and fry until lightly browned, turning once.
- 6Serve with maple syrup, if liked.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Griddle Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g