- 1 small pumpkin
- 200 g milk
- 100 g cream
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 1 piece consomme
- tasty salt and pepper
- as need cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cutting pumpkin's top. Hollowing seeds.
- Steam the pumpkin for 25 minutes, confirming how's soft by fork.
- In the other pot, heating milk, cream, wheat four, consomme, salt and pepper. Mixing well the white source. Don't forget tasting.
- Putting the white saurce in pumpkin and cheese as preferred.
- Baking it for more than 10 minutes by oven.