I'm posting this for all my cooking buddies who will soon have a great abundance of pumpkin to use :)) Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin or 1/2 cup fresh pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- granola cereal (one with raisins is especially good)
- 1Combine biscuit mis, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- 2Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto hot, oiled griddle or skillet.
- 5Sprinkle some granola on the top of batter.
- 6Cook until bubbly on top.
- 7Turn and cook until done.
- 8Remove from griddle and keep warm in oven.
- 9Serve with maple syrup and hot apple sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Granola Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g