I'm posting this for all my cooking buddies who will soon have a great abundance of pumpkin to use :)) Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin or 1/2 cup fresh pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- granola cereal (one with raisins is especially good)
- 1Combine biscuit mis, brown sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- 2Add evaporated milk, pumpkin, oil, eggs and vanilla.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4Using a 1/4 cup measure, pour batter onto hot, oiled griddle or skillet.
- 5Sprinkle some granola on the top of batter.
- 6Cook until bubbly on top.
- 7Turn and cook until done.
- 8Remove from griddle and keep warm in oven.
- 9Serve with maple syrup and hot apple sauce.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Granola Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.8
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 32.9 mg
- Sodium 242.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g