Adapted from http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/pumpkin-granola/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat the oven to 325°F Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- 22. In a large bowl, combine oats, spices, and salt. Mix well.
- 33. In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, pumpkin puree, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
- 44. Pour wet ingredients into oat mixture and stir until the oats are evenly coated. They will be moist.
- 55. Evenly spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- 66. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and stir.
- 77. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or granola looks toasty. Mixture will still look slightly damp. Take out a little and let it cool to see if it crisps up.
- 88. If it does, remove from the oven and stir in dried cranberries and pepitas.
- 99. If you like your granola in clusters, press the granola together as if you're making a rice crispy treat.
- 1010. Let cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Granola
Serving Size: 1 (920 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 284.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 33.4 g
- Protein 11.4 g