1. Preheat the oven to 325°F Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine oats, spices, and salt. Mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, pumpkin puree, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth.
4. Pour wet ingredients into oat mixture and stir until the oats are evenly coated. They will be moist.
5. Evenly spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and stir.
7. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or granola looks toasty. Mixture will still look slightly damp. Take out a little and let it cool to see if it crisps up.
8. If it does, remove from the oven and stir in dried cranberries and pepitas.
9. If you like your granola in clusters, press the granola together as if you're making a rice crispy treat.
10. Let cool completely. Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.