1 hr 10 mins
This is a nice alternative to pumpkin pie. It has a great flavor and is soft in the middle. Make sure not to overbake as the center should be a little gooey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients of the cake as directed by the ingredient list (not the cake box).
- 2Mix well with an electric mixer.
- 3Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 4In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
- 5Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter and beat together.
- 6Stir in the powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mix well.
- 7Spread the pumpkin mixture over the cake batter and bake at 350 for about 50-60 minutes or until baked. **Inside should be gooey, but not runny**.
- 8Let cool on wire rack and cut into squares.
- 9Refridgerate left overs.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gooey Bars
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1139.5
- Calories from Fat 513
- Total Fat 57.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.4 g
- Cholesterol 248.7 mg
- Sodium 1009.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 149.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 113.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g