1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Do you have a pumpkin glut? Make gnocchi! My bread machine has a pasta cycle which consists of kneading and rising for a total of 1 hr 20 min. This is included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix in your breadmachine on the pasta setting.
- 2Place the dough onto a slightly floured surface, knead lightly and then divide into 6 portions.
- 3Roll each portion into a long sausage shape.
- 4Cut into 1.5 - 2 cm pieces and press with the outside of a fork.
- 5Bring a large pot of water to the boil, add the gnocchi.
- 6Cook for approx 3 minutes or until the pieces rise to the surface.
- 7Using a slotted spoon, drain the gnocchi and transfer to serving bowls.
- 8Serve, tossed with your favourite pasta sauce.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 619.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g