Recipe by PSparx
Great for the holidays but really good anytime because it stays in the freezer until about 10 minutes before you want to serve.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold half-and-half cream or 1 1⁄2 cups light cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped gingersnaps
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (or make your own)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour half & half or cream into large bowl. Add pudding. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 minute. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip, pecans, gingersnaps, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze till firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer and let stand about 10 minutes to soften before serving.
- Store leftovers in freezer.