Guava Girl's Note:
This easy to make dessert is full of great flavors. A popular dish any time of the year. Usually you can have the ingredients on hand if you need dessert in a hurry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups gingersnap cookies, crushed (1/2 lb.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (reduced fat is OK, fat free is NOT)
- 2 eggs
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 15 ounces pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- 3Put the ginger snap cookies in a large zip lock bag and crush the cookies with a rolling pin until they are pulverized.
- 4Put the crushed cookies in a layer in the 9 x 13 pan to form the bottom crust.
- 5In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese until light.
- 6Add the condensed milk and mix.
- 7Add eggs, canned pumpkin, spices and salt.
- 8Blend in the nuts if desired.
- 9Mix all together and pour carefully on top of the cookie crust in the pan.
- 10Bake 30 - 40 minutes at 350.
- 11Cool, chill, and serve.
- 12May be topped with whipped topping and more nuts for looks but is fine the way it is.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gingersnap Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.3 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: