1/9 Photos of Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Nice alternative to pumpkin pie, and what a way to mix two delicious holiday flavors together! Great for a holiday dessert or anytime you want a good 'comfort' food. Enjoy! I use CoolWhip French Vanilla for extra oomph! Recipe compliments of Paula Deen and the FoodNetwork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake the gingerbread according to the package directions; cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile, prepare the pudding and set aside to cool.
- 3Stir the pumpkin pie filling, sugar, and cardamom into the pudding.
- 4Crumble 1 batch of gingerbread into the bottom of a large, pretty bowl.
- 5Pour 1/2 of the pudding mixture over the gingerbread, then add a layer of whipped topping.
- 6Repeat with the remaining gingerbread, pudding, and whipped topping.
- 7Sprinkle of the top with crushed gingersnaps, if desired.
- 8Refrigerate overnight.
- 9Trifle can be layered in a punch bowl.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gingerbread Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.8
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g