1 hr 15 mins
A jazzed up version of pumpkin pie yet simple to make!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Coat a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate or an 8x8x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- 3In small mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice.
- 4Add egg.
- 5Beat lightly with a rotary beater or fork just until combined.
- 6Gradually stir in half-and-half, mix well.
- 7Prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions.
- 8Pour batter into prepared pie plate or dish.
- 9Lightly spoon pumpkin mixture over gingerbread batter; swirl gently using a table knife.
- 10Bake for 50 minutes for pie plate or 60 minutes for baking dish or until a pick inserted in gingerbread portion comes out clean.
- 11Cool slightly.
- 12Serve warm or at room temperature with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Gingerbread Pie
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 33.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g