Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Cody Chapman's blog. Very easy and tasty. Grain-free.
Make and share this Pumpkin Gingerbread Bars (Paleo) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Put the mixture in an 8x8 baking dish, greased with coconut oil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 mins or until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the dish comes out clean.