Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups pumpkin, canned
- 5 tablespoons applesauce, at room temperature
- 2 egg whites, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice, at room temperature
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare muffin tins with cooking spray and flour.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, applesauce, egg white, and juice.
- In another bowl, combine sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ginger, and nutmeg.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Use an ice cream scoop to fill muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.