1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Garlic Soup
My husband makes this for me every fall and I can't live without it. You can make without the wine but it helps. You could serve this in little pumpkins to make more festive. Better the 2nd day
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt Butter in pot and cook garlic.
- 2Pour in Pumpkin.
- 3Stir in Chicken Stock until smooth.
- 4Cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- 5Add White Wine.
- 6Stir in Heavy Cream in the last 1-2 minutes and cook only until warmed through.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Garlic Soup
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 96.3 mg
- Sodium 394.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g