Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Instead of the traditional pumpkin pie, how about trying Marie's delicious Pumpkin Fudge Brownies for Thanksgiving dessert? PUMPKIN FUDGE BROWNIES Pumpkin brownies with chocolate fudge swirls.
- 236.59 ml soymilk lite
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 591.47 ml unbleached flour
- 118.29 ml oat bran
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml ginger, ground
- 0.59 ml clove, ground
- 473.18 ml sucanat
- 295.73 ml lite silken firm tofu or 295.73 ml lite silken extra firm tofu
- 158.51 ml prune puree
- 158.51 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract, separated
- 59.14 ml boiling water
- 59.14 ml cocoa powder
- 14.79 ml liquid fruitsource
- Preheat oven to 350. Oil spray 9" by 13" baking pan.
- Place soymilk in a glass measuring cup. Add lemon juice, set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the next 10 ingredients and set aside.
- Place the tofu in food processor and blend. Add prune and pumpkin puree and process. Add soymilk and 1 tsp of vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Fold the tofu mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
- Whisk together boiling water and cocoa, add remaining 1 teaspoons of vanilla and liquid Fruitsource to the reserved batter. Set aside.
- Spread 2/3 of the pumpkin batter on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spoon dollops of the fudge batter over top, leaving spaces in between.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 of pumpkin batter in an alternating fudge-pumpkin pattern.
- Run a butter knife through the batters to form a swirling pattern, a la marble cake.
- Bake 30 minutes, cool and cut into squares.