Instead of the traditional pumpkin pie, how about trying Marie's delicious Pumpkin Fudge Brownies for Thanksgiving dessert? PUMPKIN FUDGE BROWNIES Pumpkin brownies with chocolate fudge swirls.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup soymilk lite
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon clove, ground
- 2 cups sucanat
- 1 1/4 cups lite silken firm tofu or 1 1/4 cups lite silken extra firm tofu
- 2/3 cup prune puree
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, separated
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon liquid fruitsource
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Oil spray 9" by 13" baking pan.
- 2Place soymilk in a glass measuring cup. Add lemon juice, set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the next 10 ingredients and set aside.
- 4Place the tofu in food processor and blend. Add prune and pumpkin puree and process. Add soymilk and 1 tsp of vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 5Fold the tofu mixture into the dry ingredients.
- 6Remove 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
- 7Whisk together boiling water and cocoa, add remaining 1 teaspoons of vanilla and liquid Fruitsource to the reserved batter. Set aside.
- 8Spread 2/3 of the pumpkin batter on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 9Spoon dollops of the fudge batter over top, leaving spaces in between.
- 10Spoon remaining 1/3 of pumpkin batter in an alternating fudge-pumpkin pattern.
- 11Run a butter knife through the batters to form a swirling pattern, a la marble cake.
- 12Bake 30 minutes, cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Fudge Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 133.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lite silken firm tofu