Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in a church cookbook and is it tasty. Save out a bit of pureed pumpkin when making pies for this tasty treat.
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup cream (or evaporated milk)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan and heat until it reaches soft ball stage when dropped in cold water Add vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a buttered 8 x 8 pan.
- Cut when cool.
I really liked this. I'll be making it this year for Christmas as a new type of fudge to give out this year. I liked that it was a little different and not the same old thing!