Recipe by invictus
A very decadent and pumpkiny recipe.
Top Review by ShortieNJ
good flavor (but much more butterscotch than pumpkin), but it came out semi-liquid (never solidified enough to cut it into fudge squares). it seems as if the 10 minutes of cooking is to bring the mixture to a boil (i'm now thinking it needs to boil for 10 minutes to somehow thicken it)
- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 (2/3 cup) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (1/4 each nutmeg, ginger, allspice, and cinnamon)
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13 x 9 inches pan with cooking spray and line with wax paper.
- In a medium sized heavy sauce pan add sugar, butter, evaporated milk, spice, and pumpkin.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for ten minutes. Reduce heat to low and add butterscotch chips and vanilla, stirring until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow creme, beating in until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared pan refrigerate to set.