- 3 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased aluminum foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.