From Gooseberry Patch Flavors of Fall.
Make and share this Pumpkin Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the first 6 ingredients; heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
- Continue heating until mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling until candy thermometer reaches soft-ball stage (234-243 degrees).
- Remove pan from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted.
- Add in remaining ingredients; stir to mix well.
- Pour into a buttered 13x9 inch baking pan; cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares; stor in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.