Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Light fruitcake that has become a firm favourite with family and friends.
Make and share this Pumpkin Fruitcake recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, add golden syrup, sugar and mixed fruit.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add beaten eggs and mashed pumpkin.
- When cool, add flours, spices and salt.
- Place in a greased square cake tin and bake in moderate oven for 90 minutes.
Moderate time for baking fruitcake? 300 or 350 degrees? Please update recipe with exact temperature.