Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a really good bread. I love it with butter and a bit of cinnamon sprinkled on.
Make and share this Pumpkin Fruit Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 325F degrees.
- Grease bottom of 2 loaf pans.
- In large bowl mix first 5 ingredients.
- Beat 1 minute at medium speed.
- Add next 5 ingredients.
- Beat 1 minute.
- Stir in dates, raisins, and pecans.
- Pour into greased pans.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes till toothpick comes out clean.