Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious side dish or lunch with pumpkin.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, cut into slices
- 700 g butternut pumpkin, cut into cubes
- 100 g ham, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Fry all ingredients up to pumpkin seeds in a skillet for 5 minutes.
- Add parsley and taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir eggs and add it to the skillet.
- Let it simmer for 20 minutes, turn the frittata over and let it simmer again for 15 minutes.
- But it on a plate and serve.