Delicious drink I came up with one day to use up the leftover canned pumpkin I had. Feel free to use regular milk or sugar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve sugar and syrup in hot espresso.
- 2Add milk and refridgerate until cold.
- 3Put ice in blender and crush until mostly broken up.
- 4Add cooled coffee, pumpkin, and pie spice if using.
- 5Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Frappuccino
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 225.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla syrup