Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
There are few recipes for this already on Food.com but none of them are exactly like the one I have that we love. Six servings: 3 Points Plus or Eight Servings: 2 Points Plus
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, fat free, sugar-free
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- Using mixer, blend pumpkin and spice with the milk and mix.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Chill.
- Serve with ginger snaps or vanilla wafers.
This was absolutely delicious! Great recipe, Marg :)
I could not find a 3.5 oz. package of instant pudding so used a large box and the fluff was to dense and I discarded it. I just tried making it again and this time used a small 1 oz. box of pudding, this time the fluff was indeed a light fluffy dessert.