Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
easy to make and tastes great with a dollop of cool whip on top (FF of course)
- 1 (1 ounce) packagejello fat free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (15 ounce) canlibby canned pumpkin
- 4 ounces containers Cool Whip Free
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a large bow.
- Beat with electric beater until mixed completely.
- Divide mixture into 4 dessert dishes and chill at least 1 hour.
Butterscotch pudding mix is also good!
SO good. SO easy. What's not to love?
I love pumpkin so I really liked this. Like the others I used the full Cool Whip 8 oz. I'm wondering if the recipe owner used prepared vanilla pudding and maybe that's why the rest of us used more Cool Whip? Prepared would be very different. This is a great recipe for things you can keep on hand for a last minute idea. Thanks