- 1 (8 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling or 1 (8 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (3 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- 6 sheets low-fat cinnamon graham crackers (sheets)
- 1⁄4 cup spray margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Crush graham crackers and mix with spray margarine until coated.
- Cover bottom of pie plate with graham cracker mixture; bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Combine pumpkin, pudding powder, and 1/2 container of Cool Whip in bowl.
- Fill cooled crust with pumpkin mixture.
- Cover with remaining Cool Whip.
- Dust with cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice.