Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from DD's school. Her class made it for their Thanksgiving Day celebration and she brought the recipe home for me.
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together pudding, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Chill until serving time.
- Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, gingerbread men, etc.
This is an excellent appetizer or snack. I serve it with Ginger Snaps. Works for Halloween and Thanksgiving!