Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a creamy, fluffy pumpkin dip that is served with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and/or cinnamon graham crackers. Fast and easy to make and great to take to pot luck dinners. You can make this healthier by using fat free/sugar free ingredients.
- 226.79 g Cool Whip, thawed
- 141.74 g vanilla instant pudding mix
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 425.24 g can solid pack pumpkin
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- In a large bowl, mix together vanilla pudding mix, cream cheese, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
- Fold in the thawed whipped topping.
- Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and/or cinnamon graham crackers.
I've been making a dip similar to that for years with fat free cream cheese, fat free/sugar free instant pudding and fat free cool whip and serve it with apples. No one believes how low calorie it is. I also add extra cinnamon and a bit of vanilla to make the flavors a bit bolder.
This is wonderful! I made this to bring to my sister in laws for thanksgiving dessert. It was a big hit. I served it with apple slices, cinnamon graham crackers, and Nilla wafers. Everyone seemed to love it with the apples the most. This is a keeper, thanks so much for posting.
Yummy, very sweet. I used the cheesecake flavored pudding instead of vanilla.