Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
This is a creamy, fluffy pumpkin dip that is served with ginger snaps, vanilla wafers and/or cinnamon graham crackers. Fast and easy to make and great to take to pot luck dinners. You can make this healthier by using fat free/sugar free ingredients.
Top Review by londongavchick
I've been making a dip similar to that for years with fat free cream cheese, fat free/sugar free instant pudding and fat free cool whip and serve it with apples. No one believes how low calorie it is. I also add extra cinnamon and a bit of vanilla to make the flavors a bit bolder.
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (5 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice