Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice substitute for pumpkin pie. Is very easy to make.
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free fat-free butterscotch pudding
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine pumpkin and pudding mix.
- Add water and mix well to combine.
- Stir in extract and spices.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
This is delicious and diabetic-friendly! And not too filling. I added some ground ginger also, since a I use it in my pumpkin pies. Made for Spring 2008 PAC.
Very delicious! Light and fluffy. Easy to make, great outcome.
Excellent!! I make this every year & have passed the recipe on to others!