Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
If you like pumpkin you will love this recipe. It's 2 points per half cup. Sorry, this recipe isn't core.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup fat-free cool whip
- 1 (1/16 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- Mix together pumpkin, spice and mill until well blended.
- Add pudding mix and beat by hand for 2 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
I love this stuff. It tastes just like pumpkin pie
Quick, Easy, Low Fat and Delicious!