Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serve this delicious pumpkin flan for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or whenever!!
Make and share this Pumpkin Flan recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Melt 1/2 cup sugar in an aluminum loaf pan and heat over medium heat. Continue to cook until it caramelizes, being careful to not burn the sugar.
- Fill a large pot of water with about 1 inch of water and place over medium heat. Move the aluminum pan into the large pot and set into the water.
- Combine the pumpkin pie filling, evaporated milk, condensed milk, eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, vanilla, and allspice in a blender, blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Run a knife along the edge of the loaf pan to loosen the flan. Invert the pan onto a serving plate and tap to release the dessert.