Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
At the end of summer I'm usually drowning in pumpkins so posting this here for use once the pumpkins are ready..
- 2 cups cold cooked pumpkin, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 60 g feta cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry
- cooking spray
- sweet chili sauce (to serve)
- Combine pumpkin with cheeses, pine nuts & parsley.
- Layer 2 sheets filo on a work surface and spray with cooking oil.
- Cut pastry into 6 even strips. Place a heaped teaspoon of pumpkin mixture onto the end of each strip.
- Fold pastry over filling to form a triangle, continue folding, keeping the triangle shape, to the end of each strip.
- Place on a lightly greased baking tray and spray with oil.
- Continue with remaining pastry & filling.
- Bake at 180.C for 10-15 mins or until pastry is golden & crisp.