Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious recipe using fresh ingredients. You will love the taste!
- 1 1⁄4 kg butternut pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup virgin olive oil
- 200 g snow peas
- 100 g Greek feta cheese
- 2 cups flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄4 cup dill leaves
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup verjuice
- Peel pumpkin and cut into 2cm pieces.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Place pumpkin in a bowl. Add 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place pumpkin in a single layer on a large baking tray. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden and tender. Transfer to large bowl.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Trim snow peas, add to water and cook for 1 or 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Add snow peas, crumbled feta, chopped parsley and chopped dill to pumpkin.
- Place pine nuts in a small non stick frypan over medium heat. Cook, shaking pan for 5 minutes or until light golden.
- Add to pumpkin mixture.
- Return pan to heat. Add verjuice and bring to boil. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Remove from heat.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle mixture over salad.
- Toss to combine and serve.