Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great as a traditional Thanksgiving bird side dish! Easy to prepare ahead of time and pop into the oven when ready.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Set oven to 350ºF.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into a lightly greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
We both thought this could use a little more spice and a little less milk. It ended up a little soft for me. Not like pumpkin pie which is sort of what i expected. I'm sure it will get eaten though, as Lee said, maybe with some whipped cream...for breakfast lol
This was a really easy and delicious pudding! It tastes just like pumpkin pie without the crust! I may have to run out to the store later for some fresh whipped cream to plop on top of it!!