Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Always welcome duing the holiday season, and all during the autumn and winter.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pastry shell; mix well; pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 30-45 minutes longer or until knife inserted into custard is removed clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serve topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Wow Sue L. This is a delicious pie. What a concept to combine pumpkin and eggnog. Turned out very rich and just plain yummy. I made this for our Halloween Party. A huge hit with everyone. Thanks so much.
YUMMY YUMMY! I love pumpkin pie and eggnog, so this seemed to cover all the bases! It was so good, and I had some more for breakfast this morning! Nothing like cold pie in the morning! THanks!
WowEE dEElicious! I am not great at pastry making, so I just poured the filling into cremebrulee baking dishes. Baked them in a 'waterbath' -- and they were just perfect. What an easy and yummy dessert. Sure will make it lot again. :)