Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Always welcome duing the holiday season, and all during the autumn and winter.
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- 453.59 g can pumpkin
- 354.88 ml prepared eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml clove
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pastry shell; mix well; pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 30-45 minutes longer or until knife inserted into custard is removed clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serve topped with sweetened whipped cream.
Wow Sue L. This is a delicious pie. What a concept to combine pumpkin and eggnog. Turned out very rich and just plain yummy. I made this for our Halloween Party. A huge hit with everyone. Thanks so much.
YUMMY YUMMY! I love pumpkin pie and eggnog, so this seemed to cover all the bases! It was so good, and I had some more for breakfast this morning! Nothing like cold pie in the morning! THanks!
WowEE dEElicious! I am not great at pastry making, so I just poured the filling into cremebrulee baking dishes. Baked them in a 'waterbath' -- and they were just perfect. What an easy and yummy dessert. Sure will make it lot again. :)