Always welcome duing the holiday season, and all during the autumn and winter.
Make and share this Pumpkin Eggnog Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pastry shell; mix well; pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 30-45 minutes longer or until knife inserted into custard is removed clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serve topped with sweetened whipped cream.