Recipe by Sue Lau
Always welcome duing the holiday season, and all during the autumn and winter.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Wow Sue L. This is a delicious pie. What a concept to combine pumpkin and eggnog. Turned out very rich and just plain yummy. I made this for our Halloween Party. A huge hit with everyone. Thanks so much.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- sweetened whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pastry shell; mix well; pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake for 30-45 minutes longer or until knife inserted into custard is removed clean.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serve topped with sweetened whipped cream.