Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Just in time for the Holidays, a traditional favorite with a bit of a twist.
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml eggnog (do not used canned,it isn't thick enough,use the type in the carton,found in the dairy case)
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium bowl,beat pumpkin,eggs,sugar,spices,and salt until smooth.
- Slowly stir in eggnog.
- Pour into crust,bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
This is awesome! I doubled the recipe and made 8 miniature pies (individual servings) and 8 custard cup servings. Everyone really enjoyed it. I'll definitely make it again. Great recipe!!
Love this recipe! I thought I had rated it, but couldn't find the review. This is so easy and so good. For those that are "put off" by the thought of eggnog, it simply adds a creamy rich texture to a traditional pumpkin pie. 2 great holiday ingredients together. This is definitely a keeper!
I gave this recipe 5 stars. I made this pie for Christmas. My family really enjoyed this pie. I will so make this pie again for sure! Thanks for posting a great recipe! Christine