Recipe by Divinemom5
Just in time for the Holidays, a traditional favorite with a bit of a twist.
Top Review by Gayle Gaw
This is awesome! I doubled the recipe and made 8 miniature pies (individual servings) and 8 custard cup servings. Everyone really enjoyed it. I'll definitely make it again. Great recipe!!
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups eggnog (do not used canned,it isn't thick enough,use the type in the carton,found in the dairy case)
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In medium bowl,beat pumpkin,eggs,sugar,spices,and salt until smooth.
- Slowly stir in eggnog.
- Pour into crust,bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
- Bake 45-50 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.