Easy to make and oh-so-good. Great to take to a party, holiday meal, etc.
Make and share this Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, salt and evaporated milk.
- Pour into greased 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin filling.
- Drizzle melted butter over everything, making sure all the dry cake mix is covered.
- Sprinkle pecans over everything.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.